We understand that bringing your feline companion to the animal hospital can be very stressful for them. This is why we are doing everything we can to make the experience as positive as possible for your cat. This includes:
- Clients with felines should enter though the back entrance, please ring the bell once you arrive. This allows you to avoid the commotion of our main entrance.
- You will be shown into our feline friendly exam room where your cat can relax before its veterinary exam. We provide your cat with a comfortable blanket to sit on and we utilize Feliway products to further improve your cat’s experience.
- Feliway is a safe, clinically proven artificial pheromone that helps calm your cat.
- Our Patient Care Coordinators will check you out in the exam room, giving you and your cat some privacy and avoiding contact with other canine clients
The cat advocates at March Animal Hospital are here to help you and your cat! You can ask to speak to:
- Dr. Priest- Member of the American Association of Feline Practicioners
- Dr. Cretacci
- Dr. Beloiu